Stomach pain with fullness, body ache, burning eyes and headache

i have bad stomach pain earlier and now i feel like my stomach is full but i didn't eat a lot today my body ache my eyes are burning and my head is hurting a the same time
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Geeta Sundar 1 hour later

As I understand, you had stomach pain earlier and now there is a fullness with reduced intake, headache and burning eyes.

I believe the more information a person gives the better is the doctor reply. Thus it improves satisfaction levels of the both. Hence please answer the following.

1. How long has the abdominal pain lasted?
2. Is there any fever?
3. Are you prone to these attacks?

Waiting for your answers to provide you more specific suggestions.

Meanwhile, you can go on a bland diet for a couple of days, and take an over the counter antacid drugs like Omeprazole on empty stomach.

Awaiting your response.