Stomach pain, frequent vomiting, tiredness. What could this be?

Hi, I have been suffering with stomach pain for about two months, at first I thought it was just a bug since my son had stomach pain too. About two weeks ago I started throwing up. I did do the antibiotics cure to kill the bacteria associated with ulcers. It hasn't help. I throw up from water and food. Daily throwing up. I have a constant pain in my stomach which gets worse until I throw up. I feel light headed and I feel like I am going to faint just walking short distances. I think from lack of food and possibly dehydration. I have an appointment on Monday with a doctor.
My vomit is green. I rarely poop, but when I do the stool looks pretty normal. Light brown, and fairly solid. It doesn't appear like there is blood in vomit or stool. The pain is in the middle of the stomach just below the ribs. It is pretty consistent. It is VERY painful, but bearable most of the time. The pain makes it hard from me to concentrate and sleep and therefore I am very tired.
Posted Tue, 30 Apr 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 7 hours later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

Pain under the ribs associated with vomiting can be due to peptic ulcer disease.
An upper GI endoscopy may be done for evaluation. Medications like Prilosec OTC would provide relief.

You have also mentioned that your vomit is green and you rarely poop. An obstruction in the intestine should be suspected in this case. Discuss about this with your doctor.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini