Stomach pain after eating, blood in stools, body pain, uneasiness, tiredness

facing off and on stomach pain for few days
it comes as soon i eat anything.. pain starts more
and there are few times blood in motion
along with there are body pain, uneasyness and tiredness
Posted Thu, 24 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 59 minutes later

Presence of the blood in the stool has to be evaluated in detail as it is seen in conditions like Ulcerative colitis or haemorrhoids which both are progressive disease if not treated early could cause serious trouble over time.

Based on the history I would be more suspicious of you having Ulcerative colitis or ulcer diseases which do typically present with on and off pain abdomen and pain followed by food intake.

I would ask you to go for a OGDscopy (Oesophago gastro duodeno scopy ) and colonoscopy which can identify the above disease even in initial stage and help you to get rid of it.I suggest you to consult a gastroentrologist for the same.

Do avoid spicy and fatty foods which may aggravate the condition and consume fiber XXXXXXX foods like vegetables , fruits and psyllium husk.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.