Stomach hurts, feeling nauseas and having irritable bm. Have cyst on ovary. What treatment should be done?

Question
My stomach hurts , i feel nauseaus , i have problems peeing and pooping. Age 24 Sex: F I eat and my stomach feels like it is growling. I had a cyst on my ovary last month , I am worried. Also, a few years ago I had an injury that hurt my vagina , the top part of it . However, I have not had sexual intercouse nothing happened me physically. My vagina is dry and numb.
Posted Wed, 7 Nov 2012 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 18 minutes later
Hello

Welcome and thanks for writing to us
You are having complaints related to gastrointestinal tract like problem after eating , nausea , growling etc , these can be due to acidity or amoebiasis or worm infestations.Get stool examination done for cysts and ova and take an antacid as well as a course of mebendazole under doctor's prescription.Avoid spicy food.Cold milk is always better.
You can get an ultrasound whole abdomen done to see the cyst in ovary and condition of other organs like liver etc.Get liver function tests done if possible.
Have you taken any treatment for the ovarian cyst ? If yes then I would like to know the name of drug given.
As far as vaginal injury is concerned , it is an old one but can cause numbness due to nerve compression.You can use lubricants for that.
Just relax , you are not having any major disease , these symptoms are treatable when diagnosed properly.
Best wishes and take care

Follow-up: Stomach hurts, feeling nauseas and having irritable bm. Have cyst on ovary. What treatment should be done? 21 minutes later
Is there a surgery I can get done for my nerves in vaginal area , to make it moist again , does that mean I will never be able to have sex ?

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 10 minutes later
Hello
Welcome once again
No , there is no surgery for that.You have to use lubricants and there will be no problem while having sex.Take Vit B12 and Vit B6 to improve the numbness.

Follow-up: Stomach hurts, feeling nauseas and having irritable bm. Have cyst on ovary. What treatment should be done? 14 minutes later
what are the tingling sensations I feel in my vagina , which reminds me of when I would get turned on.

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 2 minutes later
Hello

These are normal sensations sometimes , do not worry , apply clobetasol ointment for local use.
You can also apply xylocaine ointment 5% locally.

Best wishes once again

Follow-up: Stomach hurts, feeling nauseas and having irritable bm. Have cyst on ovary. What treatment should be done? 11 days later
What if the vagina feels like it hurts in the pelvic area and some walls ? Is primrose oil and maca good for my condition ?

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 3 hours later
Hello
Welcome once again
Pain during intercourse is called dyspareunia which can be due to vaginismus , pelvic inflammatory disease or an endometriosis.

If there is pain in the lower part of vagina even without intercourse , it can be due to an infection or vagintis.Apply mupirocin ointment for that and a lubricant jelly like xylocaine jelly or xylocaine ointment.Primrose oil is given for premenstrual syndrome but there is no harm in taking it.

Best wishes