Stomach hurts. Feel like throwing up. What to do?

General Surgeon
My stomach hurts all the times and I don't eat when I do I fill like I am going to throw up.
Posted Fri, 8 Nov 2013 in GERD
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Peptic ulcer.

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for the query.

Your symptoms are most likely caused by peptic ulcer. Due to constant irritation of the stomach by stomach acid due to GERD some kind of wound appears which gives pain and vomiting.
Esophageal inflammation can be also a reason of your symptoms. Every time such symptoms appear, stomach and esophagus cancer should be ruled out.
That is why I suggest you to visit your doctor and have gastroscopy done.
Please do not wait any longer especially if you have lost some weight recently.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.