Stomach gets upset in morning. Its not clear at once. Suggest some medicine to clear stomach?

Every day at the morning my stomach gets upset. Its not clear in one time. agian again and again i need to try for that. Could you please suggest me some medicine to clear my stomach on daily basis?
Posted Sun, 21 Jul 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Prasad 4 hours later

The symptoms you report does not suggest a serious problem yet. However I would be concerned if you are passing loose stools or have abdominal pain or pass blood with the stool.

More often than not, the symptoms get controlled with changes in diet and life style. Some measures that I suggest my patients are:
1. Drink plenty of fluids - at least 8 glass of water a day
2. Take good fibers in your diet - vegetables, whole grains, oat meals, etc are XXXXXXX in diet.
3. Taking stool softners can help. Banana is considered as natural stool softeners by most patients. You may take one at night.
4. Products like syp. lactulose can be taken briefly to clear gut. You can try it under guidance of your local doctor.

I hope these measures help you. Let me know if you need clarifications.