Stomach cramps, pregnancy tests faint positive, white discharge. Advise?

Me period is 8 days late i have slight cramping lower stomach comes and goes i took three preg tests very faint lines on positive then a few negative?i have small white partial n my urine???
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Faint positive pregnancy tests with an overdue periods is likely to be due to a chemical pregnancy or a false positive tests. Since now your tests are negative, you need to wait for your period to start on its own.
Most likely it will start in next 4-5 days. In case the period is delayed then you need to consult your gynecologist who will prescribe you proper medicines to have a withdrawal bleeding.
A small white particle in your urine can be due to a urinary infection. If there is difficulty in passing urine then you need to have antibiotics for the treatment after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Stomach cramps, pregnancy tests faint positive, white discharge. Advise? 25 minutes later
What would cause cramping in lower abdomen above pubic bones? and nipples to be sore?and I've.noticed veins leading my nipples that are darker??
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 6 minutes later
Thanks for writing again.
The cramping in the lower abdomen can be due to intestinal causes like colic. The sore nipples and pigmentation are all non specific symptoms of pregnancy and do not conclusively indicate pregnancy. To be very sure, you can get your serum HCG levels evaluated. This will help in ruling out pregnancy for sure.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.