Stomach cramps, gas, sleeping difficulty, stress, on allopathic vitamins, done endoscopy and cholesterol test, stool test abnormal. Treatment ?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
sir please suggest for my stomach
My stomach always cramping, maximum time gas, uneasy fill, not taking any alkohol,smoke, sleeping problem last 3 yers,tention due to my health codition,weakness,stress, check with gastroentrology, last 9 month ago, endocsopy was gastites and osophagitis grade 1, now i am taking only alopathic vitamin cap. daily one for week XXXXXXX bcz last i was fever takan high dose of antibiotics. so think today i take one cap of darolac ibs aristo, some time taking Escitalent plus (Talent India for depression as advice my relative as he is a doctor) lots of gas tab alerady taken. My weight 56 kg, height 5.3 , I have blood cholestrol little high, trigirside is high 215. stoll test undigested.
Posted Sun, 29 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 25 minutes later

I have read your problem. You have taken so many medicines to help you in this gas trouble. This is not good in long run as it can causes problems. Since you have gastritis you need to avoid spicy food, fatty food at all costs. Even drinking concentrated fruit juice may cause stomach pain. Try having more yoghurt for relief.

According to your co-existing stress, depression treatment it's possible you could be suffering from like Gall bladder problems like gall stones etc.

You need to eat plenty of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid much meat, eggs, sweet food, high carbohydrate diet as they can cause increased gas or bloating and cramping as well. Since you have high cholesterol, you should try to use Olive oil or Sunflower oil in food. Eat small, frequent meals instead or large meals as this reduces gas and bloating and cramping as well. Do daily brisk walking exercise for 40 minutes a day which is excellent in reducing cholesterol and also to reduce stress. Do daily morning Yoga and Pranayam for stress relief.

You need to consult your Doctor and get examined for H.pylori infection causing gastritis as it can be cured with certain antibiotics, Gall bladder problem by doing liver function tests and possible ultrasound scan, Fibromyalgia, Irritable bowel syndrome as well. Once right diagnosis is reached your condition will definitely be managed appropriately. Try to stay stress free. Spend time with family. Avoid overwork.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.