Stomach cramp after walking a lot or exhaustion with little bleeding. Need consultation.

Hi doctor...My last period was on 7th Mar and this few days i had my stomach cramp like a period pain symptom whenever i walk a lot, or doing heavy works like lifting something heavy and after that there's a little blood? Need ur consultation docs
Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 3 hours later
You may have had mid cycle ovulation bleeding.You are approx in the middle of your menstrual cycle.During this time,ovulation occurs and you may experience some spotting and cramp like pain.This is entirely normal and most people dont feel the pain.
In your case,the heavy exercise may may caused a vigorous action.
You need not worry about this.