Stomach bloating after eating solid food, light headedness, cold extremities, light colored stools

Haven't eaten much solid food in the last 5 days. When I do, my stomach bloats, I feel light-headed and my extremities feel cold. Symptoms last for 1-3 hours. My stool is also unusually light-colored.
Posted Sat, 11 Aug 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

It looks like you are suffering from gastritis. The ideal drug for you would be a proton pump inhibitor like pantoprazole in combination with domperidone. Please ask your doctor for a prescription. If the problem still persists then you might have to visit a gastroenterologist.
Light yellow color to dark brown color of stool is considered normal. Don't worry about that.

I hope I have answered your query, if you have no further queries please accept my answer

I wish you good health