Stomach and abdominal pain. Causes and treatment?

I am having a stomach pain . height : 5'7" weight 54 kgs age 30..
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Mohammed Tauseef 1 hour later

Thank you for posting the query.

You don’t seem to have any significant medical or medications history and are of a normal build.

I would be able to answer your queries better; if you could provide me few more details like since how long do you have this pain, type of pain or whether is it associated with any other symptoms?

There is a plethora of causes for pain abdomen. A detailed physical examination by your physician followed by some tests like Ultrasound Abdomen; Blood work; Urinalysis; etc., will help in diagnosing the condition accurately.

Awaiting your reply.

Dr. Mohammed Tauseef.