Stitches in anus due to biopsy fell. Painful bowel movements with bleeding. Is it normal?

4 days ago I had asked a question re stitches in my anus due to a biopsy! I was helped by Dr XXXXXXX XXXXXXX Gastroenterologist. I'd like to ask a further question! My stitch/es fell 2 days ago, but still with every BM it hurts and blood comes out (is it normal?)! Due to it's location in the anus will it take long to heal and when will the blood stop, bec i am worried. And i don't find the saline sitz baths effective. Thanks.
Posted Fri, 1 Nov 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
please see the details

Detailed Answer:
Hello. Thanks for feedback. i think bleeding should stop spontaneously after few couple of days. Meanwhile dont strain while defecation and make your stool soft by taking fibres and or laxative.also take tablet sitcom forte once in a day which is manufactured by panacea biotec and contains euphorbia prostrata and calcium dabesilate. Please let me about the biopsy report also.wish you agood health
Follow-up: Stitches in anus due to biopsy fell. Painful bowel movements with bleeding. Is it normal? 11 minutes later
Re biopsy report I have appointment on the 12th of november for the results, so unfortunately, it's a long wait. Thanks.
Answered by Dr. Amit Jain 23 minutes later
Brief Answer:

Detailed Answer:
Ok lets wait for the report. Wish you a good health