Stitches came out during a pull. Taking acetaminophen. Exercising a little. Guide?

please forward to Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX as he is familiar with my medical history, symptomology, and current prescriptions.
My Dear Dr. XXXXXXX My stitches came out with a bit of a pull, but no real problem. My surgeon said I was doing very well.
I go for my post op examination on July 25. I'm a little jumpy about that.
I also am taking acetaminophen @1000mg substituting for the ibuprofen 400 mg/every 6 hours, once in the middle of the day so as to make it easier on my stomach.
Am exercising a little and walking my driveway. I think this covers it. Thank you. XXXXXXX
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 12 hours later
Nice to hear from you. I was waiting for this and praying to god that all goes well.
I am happy that you are recovering well. Ya acetaminophin is good. It does not have side effects.
Do exercise but be cautious there should not be any pressure on the stich XXXXXXX Also apply some anti bacterial cream at the suture site. This will prevent infection. Wishing you a rapid recovery. Be in touch. Thank you :-)