Stiff neck with spot on arms, migraines, stomach cramps. Should I go to doctor?

Spine Surgeon
Hello Im 24 years old and been feeling off over a week now, Started with a stiff neck where i could hardly move then ive been coming out with spots all up my arm which are really itchy and ive been struggling to sleep only getting about 4 hours a night, Ive always suffered constantley with migrains which doesnt help me feel any better with everything else going on. Then for the last 3-4 days ive been getting really bad stomach cramps and when goin to the toilet my stool is a light brown to greenish and runny. Should i get myself to the doctors? Please Help.
Posted Thu, 17 Jan 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kumar 1 hour later

Thank you for sharing your problem with me here.

I read through the details submitted with diligence. You been suffering with stiff neck, rashes and loose stools - These symptoms are suggestive of an underlying viral infection.

Viral infections are self resolving and I except you to feel better in a few days to weeks. Drink plenty of fluids and take some over the counter analgesics to fasten the recovery.

In the mean time, I also recommend consulting a competent physician nearby and get your blood tested at the earliest.

I hope this helps. Please revert to me if you have further doubts.