Sticky, white substance on tip of penis, no pain, less sensitive testicles. Any ideas?

Std??I have sticky white looking stuff coming from the tip of my penis. Feels like a thick sticky precum. When dried it feels like light toilet paper. It gets sticky and I can't pee sometimes bc my tip is stuck together. Not constant, every 5 hours or so. No pain related at all, though my balls dont feel as sensitive. Any ideas? & or suggestions to cure?
Posted Sun, 26 Aug 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later

Welcome to healthcare magic!
The nature of secretions suggests an infection and absence of pain and burning micturition suggests excessive prostatic discharge if it is particularly related to straining at stool.
Please get a urine microscopy and biochemistry and culture sensitivity and start taking antibiotics after that.
You should have Tab. Levofloxacin for 7-10 days depending on response and take lots of fluids orally.
You need a physical examination by your physician and get base line investigations like Chest X XXXXXXX Electrocardiogram, Complete Blood Counts, Renal Function Test, Liver Function Test, Fasting and Post-Prandial Blood Sugar, Thyroid Profile, Lipid Profile, Ultrasound Abdomen, Urine Compete Examination.
This work up is expected to detect the underlying problem so a definite treatment could be started.

I hope this advise would be helpful for you.

Still if you have any queries or doubts, please write me back,
I would be happy to solve them.

Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Sticky, white substance on tip of penis, no pain, less sensitive testicles. Any ideas? 58 minutes later
Whats the likely hood of an std and should my girlfriend take the same antibiotics? Also it leaves yellow crusties in white underwear, but appears white when it comes out.
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome back to healthcare magic Physicians!
There is good chances of STD and your girl friend may be also infected.
It is worthwhile that she also take the same medicine in same regimen.
Yellowish dried color is indicative of pus.
I think the advise would be helpful for you.

If you still have queries if any, please feel free to communicate back.

And if satisfied with my solution then please accept the answer and take a moment to post your view in the Review Section about my Clinical skills!

Wish you a great XXXXXXX