Sticky stools, requires pressure leading to piles. What causes incomplete bowel movements?
User rating for this question
i am suffering from sticy motion and unable coming out easily and requires pressure which leads to piles please give a solution. what are the causes for stickyness in the stool. what are the causes for the incomleteness in bowel movement
Posted Wed, 23 May 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ketan Vagholkar 36 minutes later
Thanks for the query.
From you description you seem to be suffering from constipation.
You need to do the following:
1. Get a stool examination done to rule out infection.
-Stickiness of stools is mainly caused by parasitic infections. The commonest is amoebiasis followed by giardiasis. The next cause after infections is either inflammatory bowel disease. The stool examination which is a simple and easy test will narrow down the possibility.
2. Once all are ruled out them you need to change your dietary lifestyle. This includes:
- Fixed hours of meals.
- Plenty of water (at least 2 litres)
- Plenty of XXXXXXX leafy vegetables in every meal.
- Fruits like bananas and papaya will help.
- Avoid red meat.
- Stool softeners for the initial 15 days till the local pain disappears.
I hope this answers your queries. Let me know if you have any further queries.
People also viewed
- Tests for incomplete bowel movement
- White pasty substance coming from from navel
- Sticky incomplete bowel movement
- Feeling incomplete bowel movement
- Stools come out like water
- What questions to ask after hitting head
- Mucus coming from vagian
- What is mucus coming from your rectum
- Nosebleed staight after hitting head
- Endometriosis incomplete bowel movements
- Pills come out of stool
- Pupils after hitting head
- Hot head after smoking weed
- Incomplete bowel movements and cipralex
- Nausea after hitting head