Stenosis, have bilateral arm aches, burning mouth cankers. EMG negative. Remedy?

I am 68. Blood glucose is 113 fasting, A1c is 5.5. Have had bilateral arm aches for several months. EMG is negative. Diagnosed a year ago with some stenosis. Burning sensation like cankers in my mouth that moves around. Comes and goes. Worse after eating or drinking.
Posted Sun, 26 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later
Thanks for the query,
I understand your problem
Pain in both arms could be related to
1. Cervical spondylosis 2. Non-specific musculo-skeletal pain
A clinical neurological examination will guide us if you have any signs of pinches nerves so that we will be able to guide you in a better way for the management. Burning sensation in mouth can be due to vitamin deficiency. However; this problem can be resolved after a visual inspection. I urge you to get examined by a physician who will help through clinical evaluation and investigations if required.
You need regular physiotherapy for arm pain and cervical spondylosis if any.
Please get back to me in case you have any concern
Best wishes