Started vomiting after unprotected intercourse. Is this a sign of pregnancy?

i have been very much tensed after having an unprotected sex with my girl friend..
we had sex but i ejaculated outside
is there any possibility of getting pregnant ?
its been 6 weeks now and she had vomited yesterday..
this happened before vomit....
she had not ate food from morning and then she went for worshipping to the god.there she did lot of work. plus she dint have food form morning to evening 7 pm. then she had little food and then when she came home around 11 pm night.. she drank 1ltr of water and she vomited..
is this vomit signals of pregnancy ??

she said that it must be nausea.. as she dint have food from morning..

doctor i also like to know that how many times will she vomit..
if she is pregnant will she vomit more than one time or several times ??
Posted Mon, 25 Feb 2013 in Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 12 minutes later

1.Even if you ejaculate outside, there are chances of her getting pregnant. Sperms are present in secretion which are secreted before actual semen.
2.Important question is , since it has been 6 weeks after intercourse whether your girlfriend had her normal period? If she had normal period then pregnancy is unlikely.If she has missed her regular period then there are good chances of pregnancy.
3. Vomiting is not always confirmatory of pregnancy.She might have vomited because of being empty stomach for long.
4.And if she is pregnant then possibility continuing nausea and vomiting are likely.
5.Simple way to resolve the issue is to get a urine pregnancy test done.

Hope this answers your question.

Follow-up: Started vomiting after unprotected intercourse. Is this a sign of pregnancy? 42 minutes later
I am very sorry it's been 3 weeks exact date was 20 or 21 of last month January and she gets periods on 17 - 20..
So is there any chance??
I hav also read in google about back pain and other problem but she is not having any other problem as such..
So the only solution is urine test to get relief??
Thanks dr XXXXXXX for n quick reply.. :)
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 18 minutes later
Thanks for follow up question.

In that case wait for her period, if she gets normal period than no need to test.If she doesn't get period then get test done.Test before that might be falsely negative.

The symptoms which you have read including vomiting can suggest but are not definitive/diagnostic of pregnancy. So don't rely on them too much.

Hope this helps.Regards.
Follow-up: Started vomiting after unprotected intercourse. Is this a sign of pregnancy? 1 hour later
Ok will w8 for few more days..
How we can hav a safe sex.. I hav heard tht codoms are also not safe.. Is there anything which is 100% safe I don't want to see her caring a baby.. And we aren't prepared for an baby..

Are condoms safe??
Are pills good for her??
She had a family doctor.. She said that she will hav bad effect of skin if she hav ipill or something is that true does something like this happens???
She explained me that ipill generates lot of heat.. So she might get bad reaction on skin as told by her doctor.. I donno how much truth she is saying..

Well I hav planed we will hav condoms from heance forth. Just need to confirm with you doc that is tha100% I need an100% protected solution.
Thank you very very much..
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 25 minutes later
1.Yes, condoms are pretty safe.You can surely use of them.
2.Even pills are good, but they do have side effects.Pills can cause hormonal changes which can affect skin.
3.Condoms can provide close to 100 % protection.