Started using serrapatase for neck and back muscle tightness. Have itchy and red eyes. Is it side effect?
User rating for this question
Hi, I currently started to use serrapatase for neck and back muscle tightness and results were incredible. However, my eyes felt itch after the third day of dosage (120,000 2x per day on empty stomach) and were blood shot and my face felt hot and itchy. Just wondering if you heard of similair side effects?
Posted Tue, 10 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Praveen 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: This can be due to allergy Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing on XXXXXXX To my knowledge Serrapatase is a vitamin supplement. It is an alternative medicine not approved by FDA though. Some component (ingredient/excipient) might have caused this reaction. Itching, redness ,raise in temperature are clearly suggestive of allergy & I suggest to stop using it. Consult the doctor if the reaction is not subsiding. Apply calamine lotion on the affected parts. Though they give promising results, since they lack established data it becomes difficult to say whether it was the real culprit. Hope I have answered your query. Do write us for further queries.
People also viewed
- Treatment for boil type on penis
- Metronidazol500mg used to treat boils
- Red itchy patch on the back of neck
- Why are neck and back muscles tight
- Is muscle spasms of the face, neck, and back a side effect of risperdal consta?
- Pus on boil smell
- Heart attack symptoms left arm
- Pus from skin boil smells
- Shoulder pain radiating down arm
- Left arm pain chest pain
- Chest pain with arm numbness
- Is muscle spasms, especially of the neck and back a side effect of haldol?
- Arm hematoma caused by trauma
- Is muscle spasms, especially of the neck and back a side effect of loxapine?
- Boil with smelling puss