Started taking testosterone shots. Started feeling nauseated and vomiting. Have UTI. Worrisome

I started taking testosterone shots last week and have been nauseated and daily vomiting, feel like I have a uti and my kidney area on my back is hurting horrible
Posted Sun, 7 Oct 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajeev Chavda 33 minutes later
Welcome to HCM!
Thanks for posting your query. I am happy to address your questions. This hormone injections does have side effects and can lead to excessive weight gain, depression along with fatigue and liver damage as well. Will recommend you to kindly get your urine and x-ray of pelvis and kidney to rule out any stones which could be causing the pain and nausea. Also to kindly share your symptoms with your clinician who has advised these shots. Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions, I will be happy to help. Thanks