Started taking Levothyroxine for thyroid and prilosec. Have numbness in hand and feet. Can these be taken together?

Hello, Just started taking a generic Levothyroxine (25mcg) for a low/high thyroid. I was already taking Prilosec in AM with a glass of Miralax water. My question is "May I take the two meds in the glass of Miralax water at the same time in the AM, then wait for 30 minutes before I drink my coffee with a little whipping cream"? I don't take other meds. I am 81 years old, but do have some numbness in my hands and feet, and a little osteoprosis but play golf about 2X a week. Thank You. XXXXXXX XXXXX
PS: Is this website a paying one?
Posted Fri, 2 Aug 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
You can offcourse take the two drugs you have mentioned together and take breakfast cofee etc after 30 min to 1 hour later.
Numbness in hands and feet suggests neuropathy- may be helped by vitamin supplements but should have baseline assessment first.
Yes this website is paid one and we answer queries at predefined nominal payments.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!