Started taking Duromine, constantly urinating. Normal?

Hi, I've just started on Duromine 30mg for the first time today and have been constantly urinating (like every 1/2 hour or so), is this normal?
Posted Thu, 13 Sep 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later

Very rarely duromine can cause frequent urination. In addition you may also have increased heart rate and blood pressure.

Discuss with your treating doctor. If symptoms reduce upon lowering the dose/stopping the drug, we can confirm the relation between duromine and frequent urination.

In addition, other causes such as diabetes, blood sugar, urine routine examination and culture test done to rule out the later causes.

I hope your query has been answered. Let me know if you have further queries.