Started sublingual HCG drops. Took pregnancy test which cam negative aand then positive. Related?

Infertility Specialist
I started the sublingual hcg drops about a week ago. They are 175iu. I took a pregnancy test yesterday & it was negative, but today came up positive. Could it just be the drops or am I pregnant?
Posted Thu, 26 Sep 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
its possible

Detailed Answer:
Hi, it possible that hCG drops might have interfered with pregnancy test. But then you can never be sure. Repeat serum beta hCG blood test after one week to confirm pregnancy and get scan done. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist