Started spotting after period. Have tender skin on lower back and breast. What is going on?

my period went off april 13 and now i started spotting 7 days later, i have been spottin for 4 days now and my skin on my lower back stomach and top of breast gets real tender
Posted Sun, 12 May 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 1 hour later
Thanks for posting your query on health care magic.

This is a type of hypersensitivity reaction rarely seen soon after periods.
Since you have irregular periods , i recommend you to get an ultrasound done to rule out pathology.

Hope this helps. Feel free to ask if you have further doubts. I will be happy to help.
Dr Nilofer