Started shivering with back pain and shortness of breath. What treatment should be done?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Good day yesterday when i woke up I had pain in my lower back side where my right kidney is more or less every time I breath all the joints in my body are starting to pain than my body turns white and blue and ice cold I go into shock (the type off shock when you have just woke up after a operation) and than I start to shiver insanely and get shortness off breath
Posted Sun, 17 Mar 2013 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
The pain that you have described with shivering and shock like symptoms are suggestive of an infection in your urinary tract.
Not to worry, as it is not something which is untreatable or life threatening, but you need a prompt medical attention to address this issue of yours to confirm it. Kindly visit a Gynecologist, so that he/she may do a physical assessment and suggest few tests like Bloodwork, Urinalysis, Urine Culture or Ultrasound abdomen to rule out Urinary infection, to authenticate his/her clinical findings.
Your treatment plan will be formulated accordingly after confirmation. Antibiotics are the typical treatment for a UTI.

I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.