Started lutera. Noticed bleeding after having sex. How to cure this problem?

May 2013
II Started lutera last month and when i was due for my period it lasted twice as long and was really heavy so i stoppef taking the pill and now this past month i had sex three times and it bleed each time what can i do to fix this it has happened tome before
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 2 hours later

Post-coital bleeding can occur due to causes like:
Cervical erosion.
Cervical polyp or endometrial polyp protruding through the cervical os.
Tear on the vaginal wall.
In case of pregnancy there will be increased blood supply to local organs which can cause bleeding due to friction.
So as you are having repeated episodes of post-coital bleeding better to consult gynecologist once and get examined you find out the actual cause and take treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.