Started lifting weights. Noticed a lump on testicle. Strained something there?

Urologist
Question
IM 55 YEARS OLD I STARTED LIFTING WEIGHTS LAST WEEK,THIS MORNING IN THE SHOWER I NOTICED A LUMP ON MY TESTICAL ABOUT THE SIZE OF A DIME WHERE MY TUBES ENTER THE TESTICAL.iS IT POSSIBLE THAT I STRAINED SOMETHING DOWN THERE?
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 9 hours later
Dear,

It is very much possible that the swelling you are feeling is a hernial sac which has developed secondary to lifting heavy weights. You need to see a general surgeon and get yourself examined by him to rule out the same.

Till you see him, kindly refrain from lifting weights as your problem may get aggravated.

I hope I have answered your query.
Regards.