Started having shake to reduce weight. Reduced weight, digestion got weak and sexual behaviour changed. Advise?

Jun 2013
hello sir I am an adult age 31 my problem is that I started having a shake last year to reduce weight and after having it some time I noticed few changes in my body and sexual appetite, ist impact I saw was that I did reduced my weigth but a the same time it also reduced the size of my body like my XXXXXXX size reduced to from 37 to 33, I noticed that my digestion system also got weaken and also my sexual behaviour changed. I felt that whenever I got bit excited I would get aroused whereas that was not the case before, and also like, I got aroused seeing mens ass as well which was not the case before, I never had these types of feeling b4, and also I had two relationships b4 with women, I have been with womens b4 in brothel as well nd have enjoyed it as well, but i noticed these impact after consuming that shakes, some time I m not able to control my sexual desire means it get aroused when seeing mens when that was not the case b4. I was perfect b4, as far as i remember. never had this problem b4. not sure whats going on.
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Sushil Kumar Sompur 1 hour later
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. However, it is very unusual to have a change in feelings towards a certain gender when you have severe depression that you seem to be having. You may need to consult a sexologist for this issue. I believe that sexual orientation is a complex interaction between genetics, psychology, formative experiences in childhood, personality, and a whole bunch of other stuff we'll probably never quite understand. I don't believe anybody can consciously change their sexuality- i.e. there's no conversion therapy that will ever work. You clearly have depressed mood, anhedonia or loss of interest, feelings of guilt, loss of libido, poor concentration and difficulties with appetite. While I understand that you are using the "shake", it is unknown what is in the food that you are consuming to reduce weight, nor do you mention whether this has been helpful or the kind of weight you are and what you intend to be. I hope this helps answer you questions. You should also consult a psychiatrist who might give you useful leads regarding your problem and manage your problem with depression with the right medications. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day!