Started gaining weight and have gastric problem. Suggest some medication

Ayurveda Specialist
Question
I am gaining weight, and tummy is coming out. I feel there is gastric problem, can you please suggest some medicine..
Posted Sun, 16 Dec 2012 in Ayurveda

Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 12 hours later
Hello

Welcome to healthcare magic

As per your problem as you are gaining weight and your tummy is coming out and also you have gastric problem too.

I suggesting you such Ayurveda medicines which can helpful to you to stopped out the problem and for losing weight and decreasing tummy I am suggesting you diet restriction and should have to perform exercise regularly.

Just start the medication..

1. Vidangadi loh tablet 2 tabs twice a day

2. Medohar Gugal or Dashang gugal 2 tabs twice a day

3. Kanchnaar Gugal 2 tabs thrice a day

4. Varunadi kwath 10 ml twice a day

All medicines can take before or after meal(any time) with water and all medicines have not any side effects too.

Diet and habits.

1. Always wake up before sun rise. Di not sleep in day time

2. Do not take honey with warm water adding of lime – you can take pure honey (2 table spoon )mixed with normal water(200 ml) at night and morning.

3. Do not take bakery items and curd.

4. Avoid spicy and oily and also cheese, butter, paneer etc dairy products.

To restore your tummy you can take help of panchkarma treatment as massage on tummy with trifladi tailam or mahanarayan tailam

Regular exercises, aerobics, yoga are advisable.

You should have to continue the medicines till you want to get benefits. When you want to stop. You should have to stop the dosages step by step and can stop fully in two months.

Diet and exercise can control . when you stopped it .. may it can increase in such level too.

Dr. Nikul Patel
Ayurveda Consultant