Started feeling weakness after taking nexium. Side effect of medicine?

Hi, I started taking nexium on 4/15/13 I started to have a feeling of weakness and going limp in my arms today? is this a side effect of the drug.
Posted Thu, 16 May 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 1 hour later
Thanks for your query. Nexium is esomeprazole, a new generation acidity blocker. It is not associated with weakness or limp feeling of arms. Hence, i would suggest you XXXXXXX your physician or neurologist to rule out causes like neuropathy or vitamin deficiencies etc. Wish you good health.
Dr Sundar