Started feeling nauseous, shaky and having headache. What is the problem and treatment?

Fiance just suddenly started feeling nauseous, has a headache and is shakey.
Posted Sun, 5 Aug 2012 in Headache and Migraines
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 1 hour later

Thanks for the query

It looks like your fiancé is suffering from acute gastritis. I recommend her to take proton pump inhibitors like pantoprazole before food.
She should avoid spicy food, oily food, milk and milk products for a while.
If the symptoms worsen please see a physician.
Since the urine pregnancy test has come as negative it is unlikely that this is due to pregnancy
I hope I have answered your query, if there are no further ones please accept my answer

I wish her good health