Started feeling dizzy, headache and nausea. No relief from medicine. Cause and cure?

actually m feeling dizzy, headache on the back of my head and nausea most of the time. because of scaring get sick i do eat proper food even doesn't want to but after i ate food m feeling like my tummy getting bigger and making weird noise inside but not troubling by any loo or poo. Its happening since couple of weeks ago. I haven't tried any medicine, just tried pregnosis and result is negative.
Posted Sat, 11 May 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Y V Siva Sankara Murty 14 minutes later

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

The symptoms that you are giving feeling dizzy, headache and nausea can occur because of various conditions.

If a person is severely anemic he can feel dizzy and have headache. Are your palms or soles pale?

Head ache, nausea can occur in various conditions like migraine. Did you have any past history of recurrent attacks of headache with vomiting?

Hypertension can be associated with headache and feeling dizzy. Was your blood pressure measured? Is it in normal range?

Ear problems can also be associated with feeling dizzy. Did you ever have your eyes examined. Some times eye problems can be associated with headache.

If you take any over the counter pain relieving medications for head ache like ibuprofen they can cause nausea because of the gastritis produced by these medications.

Those noises that you are having after food can be reduced by taking the food slowly (after proper chewing). Go for a long walk daily. This also helps.

Hope this helps.