Started diarrhea. Getting fever, headache and discomfort in anus area. Temporary relief after hot shower

I am a 45 Male healty 100%, two day ago a stared with a diarea, wich went away next day, then my gums where inflated , I starded geting fever and headache and I start to have disconfort in the usannus area (No HD previously)
Know I have a lat pain arround the anus areas and the butt area arround the anus, when I hot shower it get temporary releaf
Posted Mon, 22 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later

The symptoms you mentioned appear to be occurring as a result of poor mucous membrane health.

Poor health in mucous membranes of the intestines and the anus could be the cause for the loose stools and discomfort in the anus respectively. Also the gum inflammation is due to the same reason.

I suggest you to consume Multivitamin supplements on daily basis which will improve the mucous membrane health and prevent such symptoms. You may also need vitamin C, taking juices of citrus fruits would be helpful here.

Do consume ample amount of water as it is essential to maintain good turgor and blood supply to the mucous membranes.

Hope, I answered your query.

Please let me know if there are any other concerns.