Started breast actives. How long it takes to be effective?

I have started on breast actives, I am on my 7th week and have not seen any results. I know it's a 6 month program, would you know when most people start seeing results?
Posted Sun, 31 Mar 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later

Breast active is a breast enhancer which has been advertised widely and its exact composition and ingredients have not been specified.

Similarly there are no rational drug trials available to test its efficacy, safety and interactions with other drugs.

Most of times such products are subjective in their success and or reactions. The disadvantages and the failures of such products are never made public.
Do not experiment on yourself like this.

Breast size normally depends on your body constitution, hormonal levels and heredity.
There are various remedies and herbal preparations available now a days for non surgical breast augmentation including breast actives but these are all subjective in their effects and do not have a proven efficacy.

The only natural way of breast enhancement is regular massage with evening primrose oil. Breast massage as a method of natural breast enlargement and breast health has actually been used for years as a means of stimulating healthy breast growth and promoting breast tone, pliability and firmness.

However surgery is the most effective way to enhance breasts to a desired size and shape.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.