Started behaving abnormally with fast heart rate, stomachache and vomiting. Proper diagnosis?

Hi, I have been going through the toughest period of my life. I am married and my marriage has given me a shock of life. Its been a month. i have become a very negative person, moody, keep crying, not able to focus of work, hardly talk to people, gets angry in few seconds, get irritated. Either dont get sleep or sleep for long. i dnt know if its depression of what. 3 days before when I was sleeping at 1 am i suddenly got up beacuase of safocayion,not able to breathe properly, nose and ears were closed, fast heart beats and was feeling something un comfortable. Than I had bad stomach ache suddenly i got motions and immediately after few minutes I vometed. Please suggest if it is normal. And also suggest how can I move on and become a positive person again.

I have many more different queries that I will be asking in next XXXXXXX

Thank You.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Hebbar 10 hours later
You appear to have had an anxiety attack at night as you are under stress after marriage. This anxiety is not XXXXXXX in any way. If this happens frequently you can seek help from psychiatrist. For most people, marriage is a happy event and honeymoon phase is exciting. We need to find out why is it not so for you. You can undergo marriage counselling if your husband is cooperative. If not, you can XXXXXXX psychiatrist alone and find out what is going wrong after your marriage. You are also depressed. You need to understand your problem first and handle it accordingly.
Dr Sudhir
Follow-up: Started behaving abnormally with fast heart rate, stomachache and vomiting. Proper diagnosis? 1 hour later

My husband has cheated on me and we have done love marriage and I left all my family for him. its only been 1.5 yrs of marriage and it came to me as a shock. Dont know how to move on.
Answered by Dr. Sudhir Hebbar 20 hours later
You are undergoing anxiety and depression due to a life event. What does cheating mean? Is it that he had an extra marital or not willing to stay with you or financial kind of cheating? Depending on this you may have to plan your life. As you have said you need some guidance in this matter, this can be got from friends/relatives/therapist. Use this life event to learn about your strengths and weakness. Impact of any life event will fade away over time and if handled properly, no misery lasts forever. If you want temporary relief from symptoms you can contact a doctor for medication.
Best wishes
Dr Hebbar