Standard diet to be followed during pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
Standard Diet to be followed in Pregnancy, is there any restrictions in eating some fruits or any items. my wife is 7w 5d pregnancy today. Any foods should be avoided. Generally people say that fruits like banana, papaya, mango etc., should be avoided as they are heat generating.
I have uploaded the ultrasound report please inform whether the pregnancy is going well and any valuable suggestions are invited.
Thank You
Posted Sat, 15 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 43 minutes later

I read your query and I understand your concerns.

Following is my reply:

1) There is nothing called heat generating or cold food. All food are same. There is no particular food items advice during the pregnancy. She can have normal balanced diet. No Particular food items preferred or avoided. Let her eat what she likes.

2) Current treatment she is getting is good and continue the same. Ultrasound report appears to be corresponding to dates. Hopefully heart beat will be recognised by next visit.

Wish you healthy pregnancy.

Dr. Mahesh Koregol