Stabbing ache behind breast that surfaces with anxiety or walking. Normal EKG and blood work. Cause?

Normal ekg and blood work but stil have stabbing axhe behind left breast (nipple area). Noticed when woried or upset or walking a distance. I am overweight. Should I worry is it my heart?
Posted Mon, 10 Jun 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anil Grover 29 minutes later
welcome to health care magic.
you are not mentioned about your risk factors of heart disease like you have any blood pressure ,diabetes, smoking history, family history of heart disease.
Your overweight also one of the risk factor for heart disease.
Your normal ECG does not ruleout heart disease completely.
As your symptoms present during walking and stress, you con not completely ignore that , inspite of normal ECG.
If you have any cardiac risk factors as i said above, are there you need complete cardiac evaluation like ECG, ECHO, Stress test.
if haveany further query let me know.
thank you.