Squishy lumps in vagina, soft lump at opening of anus. Could this be a bacterial infection?

Question
HI okay a month ago I had a pretty bad yeast infection. I took a Canesten oral pill. My boyfriend was pressuring me so I took a Canesten 1 day pessaro. I had a chemical reaction to the pessaro started discharging orange stuff. Took some anti biotics. Then my yeast infection came back along with thrust. My doctor perscribed 5 days of myla-fluzocan. I have just recently developed some squish lumps in my vagina and a soft lump at the opening of my anus. I guess I'm asking if there could be any chance this could be a bad bacterial infection or whatelse are the possibilities? I am panicing and depressed I can't even be around my boyfriend.
Posted Fri, 28 Sep 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 14 minutes later
the first signs of an allergic reaction is inflammation,itching,pain redness.In case of an chemical reaction,apart from the itching,redness,pain and inflammation will be there.
You have a problem of recurring yeast infection/thrush. There should not be any lump formation due to the reaction with the medicine.Its possible that you may have cyst/abscess/folliculitis etc.You having repeated yeast infections isnt a good sign.Get your blood sugar tested.You should take a full course of antibiotics.Apply clotrimazole cream. For a much more accurate diagnosis, examination is essential.
Avoid sexual contact till the infection is cleared.

Follow-up: Squishy lumps in vagina, soft lump at opening of anus. Could this be a bacterial infection? 29 minutes later
I've never had a problem with recurring yeast infection/thrush before. I have seen my doctor and been to the Emergency. I've had two pap tests, blood work, and three urine tests. Nothing has come back negative or unnormal.

Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 10 minutes later
Yeast infection is typically curd-like discharge along with itching.If those are your symptoms,then you have an yeast infection.If not,then it might be due to other types of infection/std. During certain periods in the menstrual cycle, there can be a sticky,clear discharge.Thats normal. I think that you should be examined by a doctor about those lumps on the vagina.
Only an examination can rule out the possible causes.But the infection may not have something to do with the lumps.