Spotting, itchy labia and spots on clitoral appeared after intercourse. Is this serious?

Five days ago I had sex for the first time with my new boyfriend. For the last three days I have noticed periods of moderate to severe itching on my labia which at first I had disregarded on account that my body is simply adjusting to his excessive size (I was sore from stretching, but the tenderness has disappeared and been replaced with the itching and dryness). Two days ago I noticed a very small spot on the skin right above my clitoral that is slightly raw, mildly itchy, and appears to be peeling a bit. Its barely noticeable until I am wiping or for any reason stretch the skin. I haven't had sex since but I have masturbated, always with freshly washed hands. Since the slight tear made itself known, I have applied neosporan a few times until I can figure out if it's anything more serious. Is this just a result of vigorous sex with a well endowed partner or something more sinister?
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 2 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Firstly the first time sexual intercourse causes some rawness and pain.
Body slowly gets adjusted, the swelling and pain goes away in ensuing two three days. In your case the problem is persisting so there is some doubt of local infection.
It may have developed in the local raw surface due to vigorous sex activity.
You should get complete blood counts, urine routine and culture and gram stain and culture of the discharge if any.
If any infection is detected treatment can be guided accordingly.
If the problem persists for 3days to come, it indicates that you should get a local examination by a Gynecologist with these reports.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!