Spotting dark red to light brown after ovulation. Is this implantation?

I ovulated from sept 30-Oct 3 and then I started to have some spotting on the 8th it has been 3 days now...bur it goes from dark dark red to light to brown and now it is dark red. Is this implantation
With me having 2 successful pregnancies from a previous relationship, should I be able to concieve no problem with my now relationship? We have been ttc for 6 months and he has no kids and I have 2....this is why I went on Fertilaid to help
Posted Mon, 16 Apr 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Implantation bleeding usually occurs 7 to 10 days after conception or expected day of ovulation. In your case this spotting can be implantation bleeding. You need to wait for at least five more days to test your urine for pregnancy using a pregnancy kit.
If you have had two successful pregnancies earlier then there should not be any problem in conceiving again. You can get your husband's semen analysis done to see if he can father a child or not.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Follow-up: Spotting dark red to light brown after ovulation. Is this implantation? 21 hours later
Hey thank you so much for responding. I do have another question... What if I am somewhat bleeding then spotting brown and then I start up again? O recently had intercourseand I read that bleeding could be another sign of fertility/ ovulation??? So it came again after 5 hours later and I am almost positive that with us doing this it encouraged it more. What do u think? I would love to be pregnant and this hasn't happened to me before so I really don't know how to take it
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
Mild brownish bleeding after intercourse can be due to ovulation or might be indicative a rough intercourse. You need not worry about mild spotting. It might have been due to ovulation also.
Hope my answer is helpful. Write back if you have further queries.
Wishing you an early conception.