Spots on penis shaft. Could this be any infection?

Excellent

Dermatologist
Question
Hello, I noticed my penis shaft it has very little spots and I got it after rubbed while cleaning it with water. I showed to doctor he says it is friction . I had safe sex with unknown girl. Whether it is any infection or just friction . Please tell me whether it will go off and doctors says no need of treatment .
Posted Mon, 2 Dec 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the query, I would like to see the lesions. It will help me in diagnosing your condition and I will be able to help you better. Please upload a photograph. Waiting for your response. Thank you

Follow-up: Spots on penis shaft. Could this be any infection? 9 minutes later
Hello Sir, I have uploaded the photo for your reference . Thank you

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 5 hours later
Brief Answer: dtails below Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for the photograph, Dont worry It is due to friction. No specific treatment is required. It will heal on its own. You can use a mild steroid like ointment fluticasone. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you

Follow-up: Spots on penis shaft. Could this be any infection? 5 minutes later
Hello Sir, Thank you very much and one more question. Can I have sex with my wife it will spread ?and if I masturbate it will get more? How many days it will take to heal? Thank you.

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details below Detailed Answer: Hello, Yes you can have sex with your wife. Dont worry it will not spread. You can even masturbate but better to avoid it for a week. It will heal within a week. Thank you