Spot under the skin on the shoulder, black mole on the leg. Suffering from poly cystic ovaries

I have a small spot that is XXXXXXX under the skin on my shoulder, also a black mole on my leg. being refered to a demertologist/ but i'm worried. i'm 32 years old, of asian decent (indian), suffer from poly cystic ovaries
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

After having a look over the images I suspect them to be nevus.

Both the lesions appear non XXXXXXX but if there is any increase in size or appearances of such lesions in other places then it could be considered as potential risk for cancer.
Then you may have to get a biopsy of the lesions done where the details of the cells in it is studied which could identify cancer if any.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.