Spinal test done. What does the report signify? Looking for second opinion?

Spine Surgeon
L3-L4 Small left posterolateral disk protrusion in the region of and beyond the neural foramen which does not appear to overtly catch the exiting/exited left L3 nerve root.
L3 and L4 Anterior spondylolisthesis. No pars Defect
L3 and L4 Degenerative disk disease with degenerative changes of the facet joints at these levels.

L4-L5: Mild circumferential annular bulging with a small annular rent or tear along the right paramedian posterior disk margin and some minimal protrusion of disk material probably subligamentous. This only minimally impresses upon the central to right anterior aspect of the theca sac
Annular tear and annular disk bulge, L4-L5 Grade 1 anterolisthesis likely due to facet arthropathy.

L5-S1: Slight circumferential annular bulging with annular rent or tears along the superior left posterolateral disk margin. There is only equivocal slight protrusion of disk material-no overt protrusion or extrusion-which does not appear to overtly impinge upon the exiting left L5 nerve root
Annular tear and small paracentral disk protrusion, L5-S1, with left foraminal narrowing..
Rotoescoliosis with Rumitoid level 5 edema in lower extremities documented with pictures.
I actually live in XXXXXXX Panama I have this conditon since 03 have applied for disability court hearing on aug 29th I need a diagnois of these conditions I have XXXXXXX on pain meds and all kinds of things since 03 my regular doctor is in Florida I want a second opion i know I cannot work a 40 hour week anymore I sometimes wish I could go ahead and just let God take me I am not the same person I used to be i need to know if these conditions will XXXXXXX disability giuidelines.
Posted Sun, 12 Aug 2012 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Krishna Kumar 1 hour later
thank you for the query
As per the informations given, the diagnosis is Intervertebral disc prolapse L3-4,L4-5,L5-S1.
facetal arthritis,
Grade 1 spondylolisthesis L3-L4, L4-L5
It means that the discs of your back is degenerated with instability and nerve impingement resulting in back pain and leg pain.
I think you would benefit from surgery.
I am not aware of the laws of your state whether this would come under the disability provision. Only total disability will be paid as far as I know. Please check with the local regulation. I found this information, WWW.WWWW.WW thank you