Sperms not functional. Can pregnancy occur, method to heal?

hi. i have 3 children. after a while my husbands sperm were 90% dead. can he still make a woman pregnant. if no can he be healed? that is, is it possible that the sperm will be alive again?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 5 hours later
With 90% dead sperms, you can take the help of assisted reproductive techniques like Artificial insemination to get yourself pregnant. In this technique, a sperm concentrate is used to deposit inside the uterus which helps in fertilization.
With proper diet and treatment, the sperm health can also be improved to some extent.
You can take the help of an infertility specialist for proper guidance and treatment.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.