Sperm test shows less volume of sperms, high viscosity, immortal sperms. Have late ejaculation. Suggestion?

Jul 2016

Sir i have done test for sperm in its result we found the volume of sperm very less and its viscosity was quite high also immortal can you suggest me somefhing also felt difficulty during intercourse like late sperm fall sperm without any force and i can do sex only once in two or three days.
Posted Sat, 6 Apr 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 13 minutes later

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have problem of delayed ejaculation (late ejaculation of semen) and semen volume being less than normal.

In absence of any major illness like Diabetes / Hypertension, psychological stress or strained relationship between husband and wife are some of the main factor for delayed ejaculation.

The reason for less volume of semen is mostly due to less secretion of seminal fluid by seminal vesicle or secretion of prostatic fluid from prostate.

It will be better if you post the report of Semen Analysis, so as to make me any comment and diagnose your problem.

Hope I have answered your query.
Please feel free to ask if you have any more questions or problems. I shall be happy to help you.