Sperm test done. Can paternia help to restore these levels? How long will it take?

My current sperm count is about 40 millions per ml with grade III and IV motility totalling 15-20 %. Earlier my sperm count had been as high as 80-100 millions per ml with above 40% grade III and IV motility. Can paternia help me restore to these levels? and in how much time?
Posted Fri, 20 Jul 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 1 hour later

Thanks for writing to us

Normal sperm count is between 60-120 million per ml.
If motility is 80% , it is considered a good sign.

The tablet you mentioned above contains coenzyme Q10 as well as L carnitine which are very good to increase the sperm count.

The duration varies from patient to patient but takes at least 2-6 months to imrove the count.

Good diet , wearing loose underclothes , no stress , exercise are other factors which help to improve the count.

Best wishes