Sperm quantity 52 million, movement zero. Medication to increase traffic?

Hello Dr. my problem, I worked for a medical examination of the sperm and result for the quantity of 52 million, but the movement Zero Fast Ford Shii GRID 30 Palme C 25, GRID, GRID Palme Palme de 45 Can you be described me medications to increase traffic and thank you
Posted Sun, 15 Apr 2012 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 2 hours later

From the description provided, it seems that you have a good sperm count.

But additional data about the morphology of the sperms is needed to give a clear interpretation.

Once the additional data, is provided, i shall give you the future course of action.