Sperm count nil in semen analysis report. Had undergone vasovasostomy. Advise

Infertility Specialist
Sir actually I was underwent surgery of vasovasostamy on 10th january 2013, I given my semen analysis test on 5th april 2013 but sperm count shows nil, but after surgery my semen developed very thick and I regularly used fertyl m and provironum tablets, what can I do now for early return of sperm
Posted Sat, 4 May 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Hi XXXXXXX Thanks for your query. I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply : 1) Unfortunately, the success rate for vasovasostomy is not very high. In india there are many cases of failed success after surgery. 2) I am sorry to say that your surgery appeared go have failed. 3) I request you to send me your hormone reports, ultrasound scan reports, and other clinical notes related to size of your testis. Please send me as an attachment which will further help me in advising you. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol. IVF & Infertility Specialist
Follow-up: Sperm count nil in semen analysis report. Had undergone vasovasostomy. Advise 5 hours later
Sir m not satisfied with ur answer , my doctor has informed that sperm will be returned to the semen within one year from the date of vasovasostamy, but u simply given reply that my operation got fail
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 19 minutes later
Hi XXXXXXX I am sorry if my direct answer has hurt you. I see lot of patients who underwent vasovasostomy and i speak from my experience. if you feel i am wrong, you are free to consult any famous urologist/ XXXXXXX in your town with your report and take second opinion. If sperms were nil earlier due to obstruction for which you were operated, Atleast some sperms should have been seen in semen analysis after three months. It does not need one year. Therefore i wanted to see your hormone reports : FSH, LH, Testosterone and any other hormones as well as ultrasound scan of testis / scrotum. Please send me the reports i asked so that i can help you out better. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol