Sperm analysis done. Is is possible to impregnate my wife naturally?

Rapid progressive motile 20
Slow progressive motile 10
Non progressive 5
Immotile 65
Count 34
Is it possible to conceive in a natural way?
Posted Thu, 25 Apr 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 46 minutes later
The motility of the sperm should be more than 45%.But in your case it is reduced.

The chances of you getting a child naturally is reduced but not zero. If you are married & you and your partner are in the eagerness to get a child. You can wait for an year by trying naturally with normal coitus.

If nothing works out then you will have to go for assisted methods like IUI, IVF, ICS where your sperms are used to fertilize your partners ovum and you can get a child.

In case you are not married try to confirm the report in 6 months. See that you don't ejaculate for 3 days before collection of the sample.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.