Sore yeast infection under breasts and across pubic scar. Am diabetic. Want something to cure rash

I am 60 years old. Have developed a very large, very sore yeast infection under breasts and across my pubic scar. I am diabetic and guess this is something to do with the concern but I need to get something to cure this rash.
Posted Fri, 7 Sep 2012 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

Fungal infections are very common in diabetics due to low immune level.

Apply MICANAZOLE ointment over the affected area twice daily after thorough wash.Ointment for three days will surely reduce the infection and prevent the spread. Applying it for a week will totally cure it.If there is no change after three days then you may have to visit the dermatologist to find out the exact diagnosis by examination.

If the lesions are itchy do not scratch, take Tab Benadryl once in the night after food for three days .

Hope I answered your query.

Wish you speedy recovery.